Manufacturing Process and Test Engineering, Full Time
As the Manufacturing Test Technician for the organization, you will test, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul a variety of electronic products. You will accumulate and record electrical test data as required, for each product tested, calibrate and maintain test stations and equipment. You may help to develop new test fixtures and general department maintenance. You must comply with all Quality Test processes and procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Manufacturing Test Technician:
- You will test products per assigned process
- You will maintain accurate records at all times.
- You will maintain an organized and clean work station.
- You will ensure that all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies are being followed
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have the ability to work alone and in a “Team” environment.
- You must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office.
- You must have good organizational and communication skills.
- You must have experience with maintaining and calibrating electronic test equipment
- You must perform in-process and or final assembly tests.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- Technical certification or appropriate experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.