Manufacturing, Full Time
As the SMT Technician for the organization your primary responsibility is to maintain and operate the automatic surface mount placement equipment, stencil printer(s) and reflow oven(s) in such a way as to produce quality electronic assemblies while meeting the production schedule in a fast paced environment.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of SMT Technician:
- You will maintain and operate the automated SMT manufacturing equipment for the assembly of electronic devices
- You will perform stencil printer set-up, changeover and clean-up.
- You will assist in the creation of reflow oven profiles.
- You will visually inspect SMT assemblies where required to ensure quality.
- You must be capable of using measuring devices as required.
- You will maintain appropriate work related electronic records.
- You will move material / product to different operations as required.
- You will perform area and equipment maintenance and clean-up as required.
- You will follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have previous SMT technician/operator experience a plus. – (Willing to train the right candidate)
- You must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- You must have a strong drive for success
- You must be results orientated
- You must have interpersonal skills
- You must have good analytical, math and problem-solving skills
- You must have basic knowledge of computers
- You must have attention to detail
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1-2 years of recent SMT technician/operator experience a plus, but not required for the right candidate
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.