Maine Medical Partners, a MaineHealth member, is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) for our Otolaryngology practice located in Portland. We treat ear, nose, and throat conditions in both adults and children. Our team of Board Certified physicians, audiologists, advanced practice providers, medical assistants and administrative staff work together to offer our patients excellent care at offices in southern and western Maine. We offer the region's only multidisciplinary Aerodigestive Clinic for children with complex problems affecting the airway, pulmonary function and the GI tract.
Portland offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community with excellent restaurants and schools.
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- ID Theft Protection
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Successful completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for licensure.
- Current BLS certification.