Full Time, Primarily M-F with additional hours & weekends as needed
Req # 36195
The Training Specialist is responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of the KPNE Annual Training Plan in accordance with internal and external training requirements to ensure compliance. Ensure all training requirements are current, document/track all trainings, and communicate training needs as indicated.
Development and implementation of Annual Training Plan.
Ensures all staff training needs are met through: a) development of orientation and new hire curriculums, b) scheduling/coordination of monthly training calendars, c) variety of training modes.
Provides trainings to include, but not limited to, topics required by Licensing, KidsPeace, and other agencies.
Assists in Quality Assurance required trainings.
Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree in Education, organizational development, business, or related field preferred.
Demonstrated training skills including, but not limited to train trainers, professional, senior, and entry level staff.
Strong computer and organizational skills.
Good verbal and written skills.
KidsPeace is the employer of choice in the mental and behavioral healthcare field. As a KidsPeace associate, you can expect the following:
· Competitive compensation structures and the opportunity for associates to gather valuable practical experience and advance careers much more quickly than at other providers.
· Generous paid time off that we actively encourage our associates to use which promotes a work/life balance.
· Tuition assistance and a student loan forgiveness program to ensure that when you work to improve your ability to help our clients, you can rely on KidsPeace to support you.
· Comprehensive benefits package including life and disability insurance as well as pet insurance!
· An organizational culture filled with respect and the comradery of like-minded colleagues who live the mission to Give Hope, Help and Healing to Children, Adults and Those Who Love Them.
KidsPeace is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workforce diversity.
Healthcare | Training