We are seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse to join our team!
For a limited time MaineHealth is offering up to $10,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible experienced Registered Nurses with 0-3 years of experience and $20,000 for experienced Registered Nurses with greater than 3 years of experience!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time RN position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
The scope of Psychiatric and Detox nursing involves the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with acute psychiatric conditions and/or detoxification from alcohol and/or other substances. These patients range in age from 18 years through geriatrics. Working within a model of “Safe Patient Family Centered Care”, the PARC RN collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team to develop a treatment plan, monitor effectiveness of that plan and to assist in the development of a discharge plan that best meets the patient’s and family’s needs. The PARC RN works under the direction of the PARC manager.
This is an 18 bed unit.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- License/Certification: Current License as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine; Current BLS Certification
- Experience: A minimum of one year in an acute care setting preferred.
- Other Certification: As required by department, including Annual Electronic Fetal Monitoring competency for any RN assisting Laboring Women