Our client, founded in 2007 who created a CRM for medical practice, is seeking to add a PHP Full Stack Developer to their team. This Direct Hire position has the ability to work remote. The successful candidate should have...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of working independently, but also a good team player
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- PHP: 3 years (Required)
- MySQL: 3 years (Required)
- Work closely with the PM team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues (webhooks, email parsing, API issues, failed crons)
- Ensure smooth operations of processes and infrastructure
- Application design, coding and debugging
- Software integration testing.
- Source code control
- Create scripts to facilitate client needs to meet performance and objectives
- Develop new software features/versions and maintain the current infrastructure
- Create documentation for software created
- Interface with QA & UX/product design
Qualifications we are looking for:
- PHP development
- MYSQL server
- Ensure the proper operation of web applications
- Address operational systems issues
- Provide status reporting and improvement recommendations
- Database maintenance
- Cloud Computing
- Provide operational support for internally developed web services and applications
- Familiarity with version control solutions like Git or SVN
- Knowledge of web application deployment processes
- Some experience using SASS, TypeScript, and HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.
We regret that due to high volume we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. Applicant not meeting our client’s specifications will be considered for future opportunities.