Our client, a well-established CPA firm, is seeking a Tax Manager.
Primary duties will include:
- Reviewing C Corporation, S Corporation Partnership, Fiduciary, and Exempt and Individual tax returns.
- Assisting in complex tax planning for closely held businesses and individual clients.
- Becoming an expert in the niche industries in which you work and provide management, advisory and consulting services.
- Communicating solutions to complex issues requiring creativity, research and understanding.
- Structuring, overseeing and collaborating with our leadership team on a variety of engagements.
- Leading client service teams ensuring superior client satisfaction, timely delivery of services and developing team members.
- Bachelor's degree including the academic courses sufficient for meeting the requirements for certification as a CPA.
- Five years of experience at a CPA firm.
- CPA licensure.
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx Tax.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate complex tax and financial information to all levels of clients.
- Ability to handle multiple engagements.
- Strong project management and client service skills.
- Willingness to train, develop and mentor staff.
- Enjoy working as part of the management team on a variety of engagements within our specialized niche industries.
We regret that due to high volume we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. Applicant not meeting our clients specifications will be considered for future opportunities.