For a limited time MaineHealth is offering a $10,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible Registered Nurses with up to 3 years of RN experience and $20,000 for Registered Nurses with greater than 3 years of RN work experience!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time RN position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months’ separation from employment.
Southern Maine Health Care’s ambulatory Cardiology practice is seeking an RN to join their team. This is a multi-faceted role supporting both vascular and cardiology patients.
Depending on the assignment for the day, the nurse will be asked to cover testing or triage/patient duties, which include:
- Cardiology testing at the practice or onsite at the SMHC hospital
- Cardiology & Vascular: Handling Phone Triage duties
- Vascular: Treating patients for wound care during on-site visits
- Offering patient education
This is a full-time, 32-hour position during the Monday-Friday work week. The schedule will be 8:30 am-5 pm. Participating in the weekend call rotation for cardiology testing is required. Typically, the rotation is about once per month, working a Saturday or Sunday from 8 am-noon. There is also a “work from home” rotation once per week unless business needs require the RN to be on site that day.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations across Maine and New Hampshire, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the communities that surround it.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow – programs such as paid parental leave, a flexible work policy, student loan assistance, training and education, along with well-being resources for you and your family.
MaineHealth remains focused on investing in our care team and developing an inclusive environment where you can thrive and feel supported to realize your full potential. If you’re looking to build a career in a place where people help one another deliver best-in-class care, apply today.