This position is considered a key contributor to the Asset Management/Work Order product and is responsible for validating development work completed for each sprint. In addition, responsibilities include contributing to the design and analysis of new and improved functionality and client outreach. Once trained, the candidate will have opportunities to interact with other departments (such as Sales, Implementation, Support) to help with questions and internal training.
- Conduct software testing to include database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error/bug retests and usability
- Test and validate program modules to meet specifications.
- Create, execute and maintain well-defined test plans and cases for all testing assignments.
- Validate that all written documentation for assignments are complete and accurate.
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution.
- Work with support, implementation, and client sites for the timely resolution of defects.
- Depending on experience, ownership of various product improvement initiatives and user stories.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of QA techniques and test plan development preferred
- Knowledge of Munis products, asset management systems, or ability to create automated test scenarios are bonuses but not required.
Requisition Number: 45-18-262