Tyler Technologies is experiencing significant growth and we are hiring a QA Analyst who will help us meet the needs of our clients and our strategic objectives. If you are looking for challenging and meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged and innovative teams. With more than 4,000 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people's careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers. Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
- Conduct software testing to include database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error/bug retests and usability
- Test and validate program modules to meet specifications.
- Create, execute and maintain well-defined test plans and cases for all testing assignments.
- Validate that all written documentation for assignments are complete and accurate.
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution.
- Work with support, implementation, and client sites for the timely resolution of defects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior Human Capital Management experience specifically in the areas of: benefits enrollment, personnel actions, applicant tracking, salary and benefits projections, and evaluations is preferred.
- Understanding of QA techniques and test plan development preferred
- 2 years quality assurance testing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Munis products or financial systems is desired.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL scripting
Requisition Number: 45-18-150