We are 100% employee-owned and here’s how we work. We all get together (and we mean everyone from every needed specialty) to shape an idea: engineers, landscape architects, surveyors. From this invigorating first moment of creativity, we are shaping something. Your keen eye for aesthetics and detail will be important immediately, and your designer skills will be invaluable.
This is a chance to advance your CAD skills in a dynamic environment with some incredible peers who are there to teach and inspire and learn from you. We’re looking for someone who’s advanced in their career, so if you have a two-year degree or comparable experience, experience in site/civil design, practice in being a good listener, and the ability and desire to collaborate and learn inside the collective, we invite you to apply now. We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a great opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects and be an integral part of our employee-owned company. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, and great benefits. We work hard at providing opportunities for professional and personal growth while working for our collective success.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
This is our outline to provide points of clarity. While it’s not exhaustive, these are good specifics to be aware of. Not every person meets every one of these criteria, don’t let that stop you from applying. Together, we shape the new owner and teammate experience with thoughtful training and ever-present peer support.
- Proficiency in Basic AutoCAD and the willingness to learn more.
- Experience in site/civil design.
- The ability to work with other CAD staff to create and edit drawings using AutoCAD and Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Great communication skills are need in this collaborative collective: you will work closely with designers to ensure the product is accurate.
- A keen eye for great aesthetics and all the details.
- We want you to help prepare submission packages (scanning, copying, folding, and deliveries), as well as prepare exhibits from reports and obtaining information from municipalities, aerial photographs, etc.
- Two-year degree or high school degree with 2+ years comparable experience.
- This is a chance to learn and adhere to our CADD standards.
- You’ll review plans, estimate the timeframe for completion, and train in civil site design and Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- There will be frequent meetings with designers and engineers to discuss projects and site designs.
- Finishing well means reviewing and refining completed AutoCAD drawings and mark-ups to assure 100% completion.