Provide remote IT support for client's mission critical financial server(s).
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Assist staff with closing customer IT support tickets for our clients
- Assist in developing time efficiency processes and tools
- Assist with installing software
- Prepare and/or modify system and process documentation
- Research and implement various sand-box environments for testing, training, and troubleshooting
- Resolve server and software configuration issues
- Take inbound support requests from internal and external customers via phone, email, and online ticketing system
- Basic knowledge of server hardware (including web servers) and network configurations
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems (Windows Server 2012/2014/2016)
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server administration (SQL Server 2012/2014/2016), including database backup and restore processes, comprehension of basic SQL queries, and ability to manage common SQL Server maintenance tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot PC configurations and connectivity issues
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Team work and excellent customer service skills