Talent Acquisition Coordinator
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Must be COVID vaccinated and be able to provide proof according to the Executive Order on September 9, 2021.
AllPro is looking for an immediate opening for professional Talent Acquisition Coordinator position at our local office. The ideal candidate will have experience actively sourcing and recruiting caregivers for multiple homecare locations. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Talent Acquisition Coordinators assist and support various national locations with the recruiting, interview, and hiring process for experienced and compassionate caregivers to work with our clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- ?High School or GED equivalent required
- ?Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- ?Must be able to work independently and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- ?Strong computer skills required, including but not limited to the ability to multitask with various computer programs/software, MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- ?Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- ?Must be willing to travel to various site locations if needed
- ?Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.