As a Lead Mobile developer you will play a supporting role across multiple applications. Working closely with other mobile app developers, you will deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support. You will collaborate with other internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. You will draw on your experience to help lead teams to deliver high quality applications.
Your focus will be on the front end, but you may also work on the back end to enhance our REST API using Java and Spring, as well as integrating with microservices provided by other teams.
You will be joining a team of developers, testers, and product owners who have a passion for creating elegant and robust solutions for our customers. You will leverage the latest technology to improve the quality, stability and performance of our apps.
- A highly motivated engineer who loves working on small, high performing teams.
- Passionate about Mobile application development and outspoken about UX design guidelines set forth by Apple and Google.
- A collaborative, solid communicator, who works well with your team and stakeholders.
- Someone who cares deeply for team results, checks your ego at the door, and takes pride in owning results.
- A professional who can advocate strongly for positions and still be 100% behind team decisions even if they don’t go your way
- Are comfortable balancing the need to move fast with the realities of working in a highly regulated space like payments
- write code like a beast
- pick up new technology and switch between tech stacks with a minimum of fuss
- are an expert with front-end mobile technologies, either Android or iOS, but are familiar with both
- have experience with hybrid mobile frameworks (such as Flutter)
- have experience with modern source control systems (git)
- have contributed to an app that is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- have experience developing RESTful APIs
- are comfortable leading projects and taking initiative
- are a solid architect/designer
- have worked on agile teams to deliver software iteratively