Tyler's Corporate IT/Hosting department has an opportunity for a summer internship for a software developer student. This position will work closely with the Hosting DevOps Engineers to develop WebApps, Automations and tools that allow our hosting operations to run smoothly.
- You will serve as an active DevOps engineer on our team and become an intricate component of our development team.
- You will create new solutions and modify our existing suite of programs to meet new or revised specifications.
- Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough testing.
- Prepare and/or modify program and system documentation.
- Work with teams on special development projects.
- Exposure to SQL and C#, Java, C or C++ is required.
- PowerShell experience is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a software development team on technical and business issues.
- Ability to conduct independent research and present recommendations based upon findings.
Requisition Number: 10-19-007