We are looking for full-time, part-time and per diem Unit Assistants to join our Team at Treats Falls House, our ICF/IID-Nursing facility in Orono, Maine, which supports 17 individuals with intellectual/ developmental disabilities in a home-like setting. Unit Assistants provide additional support to the efforts of the nursing and CNA staff providing excellent care and support for our residents. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in becoming a CNA or for summer work for students with an option to continue during the school year, We help residents live their best lives at home or within their communities- always meeting them where they are and honoring choice.
IAM offers professions to be proud of, providing Possibilities for all Abilities. We are compassionate, highly trained, and committed to providing superior supports and services to those with disabilities. IAM values home/community belonging, strong relationships, teamwork, personal responsibility, and continual growth through life-long learning. Our work is rewarding, meaningful, and fun.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Able to pass agency background, driver's license, proof of vaccination requirements
- Have a strong desire to assist those with disabilities to achieve their dreams
- Ability to be a positive, productive team member who is flexible and likes to have fun
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, disability, and life insurance (full time)
- 6 weeks off per year to start (pro-rated for part-time)
- Shift differentials and stipends
- Annual wage increases
- 403B Retirement with 3% match after one year (full time)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Next day pay option
- A supportive work environment with advancement opportunities
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Guaranteed hours and overtime available
- Flexible Scheduling