South Portland, ME
Part Time (<30 hours/week), Primarily M-F with additional hours & weekends as needed
Req # 34314
*SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $5,000*
Position: Behavioral Health Professional
Program: Maine Foster Care and Community Programs, Home and Community Programs
KidsPeace invites you to join our mission-driven team of professionals who provide hope, health, and healing to children, adults and those who love them.
Description of Responsibilities:
Provide support to families and youth in need in the community and at home
Advocate and coordinate with other community based providers
The many benefits to joining the KidsPeace team include:
The camaraderie, teamwork and support of working in a small office, combined with the resources and supports offered by a large multi-state organization
Flexibility in scheduling to support work/life balance
Clinical and/or regularly scheduled supervision
CEUs provided by the organization
Consistent staff training
Tuition assistance when applicable
Opportunity for growth within the organization
Health and 403(b) benefits
Degree BA BS or 90 credits
Valid Driver’s License, reliable means of transportation with liability insurance at least to the state minimum.
KidsPeace is the employer of choice in the mental and behavioral healthcare field. As a KidsPeace associate, you can expect the following:
· Competitive compensation structures and the opportunity for associates to gather valuable practical experience and advance careers much more quickly than at other providers.
· Generous paid time off that we actively encourage our associates to use which promotes a work/life balance.
· Tuition assistance and a student loan forgiveness program to ensure that when you work to improve your ability to help our clients, you can rely on KidsPeace to support you.
· Comprehensive benefits package including life and disability insurance as well as pet insurance!
· An organizational culture filled with respect and the comradery of like-minded colleagues who live the mission to Give Hope, Help and Healing to Children, Adults and Those Who Love Them.
KidsPeace is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workforce diversity.