- The Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system, ranging in age from neonate to elderly, under supervision of Physician and by prescription.
- This is a 24-hour/week position; part-time benefits eligible.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate from AMA approved Respiratory Therapy program.
- License/Certifications: NH State Respiratory license in Respiratory Care, RRT or CRRT required. BCLS and ACLS required. PALS & NALS preferred. Other certification required specific to department policies.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred.
About Memorial Hospital:
Memorial Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a friendly team setting located in Mount Washington Valley, New Hampshire. The Valley, as it is called by locals, is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
We are one of eleven members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939