Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Medical Records Collection is an essential part of our success providing a valuable service to our patients and enabling the best expert specialist opinions and doctor office visit outcomes.
Records Specialists are the backbone of the Care Team. They are excellent communicators who represent the mission of Grand Rounds by relentlessly representing our patients by tracking down vital medical records. If you are a highly driven and organized professional, with a strong interest in making a real difference to people, we want to hear from you.
- Your primary objective is to obtain medical records from various provider locations
- Communicate with medical offices, hospitals, laboratories, etc... in an effort to promptly obtain relevant records for the patient’s case
- Organize the collection of medical records newest to oldest in specific categories as they are received
- Speak clearly, confidently and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Be extremely detail oriented, identifying missing records and imaging
- Have great problem solving skills, identifying doctors and locations the patient has been to with minimal lead information
- Be able to handle a fast-paced dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrate good judgment to appropriately manage all scenarios
- Have a focus on continuous improvement, constantly questioning how and why we do things and suggest alternatives that improve the customer experience, efficiency, etc.
- Collaborate with peers within the Care, Medical, and Expert Engagement teams
- Comfort with Google Apps platform, Adobe Pro, and CRM systems a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues a plus
- College degree preferred
- Experience with medical records a plus
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.