Tyler Technologies is accepting applications for a fall 2020 intern in our human resources department in Yarmouth, ME (will have work-from-home hours as well). This internship will focus on Tyler’s IT and marketing internship programs and will help us develop strong candidates at local and national colleges. The ideal candidate will be a rising senior with an interest in recruiting / talent acquisition / marketing. Schedule will be 10-15 hours per week, working around your class schedule.
- Attend job fairs on behalf of Tyler Technologies; speak with prospective candidates about available internships and jobs.
- Develop and/or edit job postings for Tyler internships.
- Post internships on job boards throughout the country.
- Monitor candidate flow, review resumes and suggest candidates to be interviewed.
- Speak with prospective internship candidates over the phone and in person.
- Check internship references.
- Provide administrative and data entry support around recruiting and internship program.
- An interest in a career in human resources, with a focus on talent acquisition
- Prior marketing and/or business classes
- Comfortable speaking to strangers at job fairs, via video calls and/or over the phone
- Strong Microsoft Word skills, including Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team of professionals on business issues
- Project management experience is a plus
- Internship may have the potential to continue into 2021, so additional availability is a bonus.