The Software Development Intern will experience the day-to-day development practices of a high-tech software company. This person will be a valuable resource conducting research, testing, and coding of new products. To ensure that this is a well-rounded, real-world experience, the intern will receive guidance from a Product Manager, participate in team meetings, and work on actual projects in the live software.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Develop and/or modify software modules to meet specifications.
- Assure software program integrity through review and testing.
- Prepare and/or modify program and system documentation.
- Research and incorporate new technologies into the software design.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Exposure to current languages such as SQL, VB/VB.NET, C++/C#, ASP/ASP.NET.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a software development team on technical and business issues.
- Ability to conduct independent research and present recommendations based upon findings.