Becoming part of the Sweetser family means you can make a difference in the lives of Maine children, adults, and families every day. As a nationally recognized and accredited leader, we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to join a passionate team of more than 700 employees.
Sweetser is looking for a Training Grant Coordinator to join the Training Team! This position will be responsible for the coordination of the activities of a federal mental health awareness training grant to include outreach to potential participants, setting up the logistics and delivery of training (i.e. Mental Health First Aid).
- Delivers virtual or in-person training based on the needs of the audience.
- Collaborates with individuals and groups seeking mental health awareness training.
- Schedules training sessions and orders/prepares materials needed for the sessions.
- Is proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Powerpoint.
- Collects data to support reporting assiociated with the grant.
- Supports users with the online training management system.
- Works with the director of training to identify training needs as part of the CQI process.
- Minimum of one (1) year previous teaching experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing program logistics.
Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.