POSITION SUMMARY: The Microsoft 365 Administrator responsible for the implementation, administration and maintenance of the Microsoft 365 suite of products and services; the maintenance, stability and integrity of the bank’s Exchange and Active Directory environments; for providing end-user support, training, user documentation and departmental procedures; and for supporting Bank products and services.
Microsoft 365 Administration:
Be subject matter expert for implementing, expanding and enhancing the Bank’s Microsoft 365 environment. Coordinate across teams as well as with the Cloud Solution Provider(s) on configurations and implementing best practices for the Microsoft 365 suite.
Work closely and collaborate with Information Security department for applying security policies to the tenant and environment. Keeping up with all the latest security related settings and enhancements and working within the team in identifying and mitigating security related items.
Day to day administration of Microsoft 365 applications including, but not limited to, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Power Apps, Stream, Multifactor Authentication, Azure, Intune and any future Microsoft cloud products.
Integration of current and future on premise and/or cloud based applications with the Microsoft 365 environment. Administration of Federation Services and Single Sign On, Microsoft DirSync and AD Integration.
Migration and support of users to the Office 365 environment. Development of comprehensive end user documentation and training material as needed to support business functions.
Creation of reports, metrics and dashboards to evaluate product use, offerings and adoption. Integrate with existing data management applications for in-depth analytics.
Active Directory Administration:
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Bank’s Exchange system, including system configuration, security patching, backup and restore administration, and system troubleshooting.
Develop and document procedures, processes, plans, and guidelines for industry standard. Exchange and Active Directory system configuration, deployment, and support. Maintain security and integrity of the schema, manage and administer the Bank’s internal PKI and Certificate Authority environment(s) and monitor and report on the reliability and security of the Active Directory and Exchange systems.
Monitor, support and report in connectivity, synchronization, replication, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions, DNS settings, SRV records, and trust relationships. Manage group policy at root of domain and for Domain Controllers.
Other data processing duties:
Manage and maintain the Bank’s cloud based web and email filtering systems.
Assist the Network Systems Supervisor and Technology Officer with various data processing tasks as assigned. Work with IT Management and system administrators to plan migrations, patches, and upgrades.
Comply with all Bank policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors.
Support Bank products/services:
- Maintain knowledge of current KSB products and services.
- Actively utilize as many Bank products and services as possible in order to fully understand their features and benefits and to be able to communicate effectively with customers and prospective customers.
- Talk to customers and listen for “cues and clues” to determine needs.
- Respond to customer inquiries and evaluate their needs.
- Suggest Bank products/services to customers to meet their needs.
- Make referrals to other Bank personnel as appropriate.
Community/public relations: Actively participate in community organizations and events. Represent the Bank in the community.
Other outside activities: Actively participate in industry trade group meetings and educational programs to remain abreast of current issues and requirements affecting Bank operations and job performance.
- Demonstrate reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Work at other Bank branches as needed for customer service, operational, or training purposes.
- Attend and participate in Bank meetings.
- Attend internal and external training to improve skills and knowledge relevant to the network administrator position.
- Understand and fully comply with Kennebec Savings Bank’s Core Values.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree, with a concentration in Computer Science or Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Microsoft 365 user administration including but not limited to: moves, adds, changes, troubleshooting, service requests and user settings.
- Microsoft 365 product administration including but not limited to: Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Power Apps, Stream, and Multifactor Authentication.
- Microsoft 365 regulatory and security experience with a focus in the Finance vertical.
- Microsoft certifications such as: MCSE, Microsoft 365, Azure, Teams, Windows Server.
- Knowledge and experience in Exchange 2016 administration.
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Message routing, SMTP, and Mail filtering.
- Knowledge and experience managing Group Policy.
- Strong hands-on administration experience in Microsoft Domains; Forest, Domain trust, AD, DFS, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Group Policy, Distribution lists, and Windows folder security.
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory LDAP service, shell scripting, Certificate services (PKI), AD Site Topology all under a multi-site single-domain Windows Server environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in a Windows server environment - Event log analysis and administration of Windows Server including user setup and defining roles, performance tuning, backup and restore, registry and AD scripting.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, the use of a serviceable automobile that is properly registered and proper liability automobile insurance as required by state law.
- Must be available for on-call and after-hours support, project and maintenance work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Must be able to lift computer supplies of approximately 40 pounds.
- Must be able to spend extended periods of time operating a computer keyboard and working at a computer monitor.
- Must be able to work well in a dedicated team environment.
- Must be able to manage and track critical deliverables to successful completion.
- Must have a high degree of ethics and maintain confidentiality of customers and accounts.
- Must be friendly, courteous and sensitive to the needs of customers and coworkers.
- Must be self-motivated to expand and develop personal and professional skills.