Direct Hire Augusta, Maine
- Location: Augusta, Maine
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #19086
Our client, a leading high-precision machine products manufacturer in Central Maine, is expanding its team. They're on the hunt for a dedicated Manufacturing Manager to join their organization. In this position, you'll play a pivotal role in creating an operational environment that ensures safety, efficiency, and excellence in precision machining services.
Your Role: As a Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and enforcing efficient workflows, guarantee compliance with safety standards, and ensure timely execution of jobs. Collaboration with various departments, promoting company values, and continuous improvement initiatives will be your daily focus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Core Values Champion: Uphold and promote the company's core values and policies.
- Quality Advocate: Enforce the company's Quality Management System, ensuring exceptional standards.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive and support continuous improvement initiatives, fostering an environment of innovation.
- Efficiency Expert: Develop and implement streamlined departmental workflows and procedures, optimizing efficiency.
- Safety Guardian: Ensure strict compliance with company and regulatory safety policies and standards.
- Customer Focus: Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain teams to establish customer promise dates and priorities.
- Execution Maestro: Oversee timely execution of jobs, managing staffing levels for optimal productivity.
- Management Expertise: Minimum of five years' management experience, demonstrating leadership and influence.
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Aerospace Experience: Preferably experienced with Aerospace Standard (AS 9100D), ensuring precision in every aspect.
- Training Skills: Proven ability to train, influence, and motivate team members.
- Technical Know-How: Previous experience or knowledge of CNC Machining preferred, showcasing your technical prowess.
This isn't just a job; it's a chance to shape the future of precision manufacturing. If you're a proactive leader, and passionate about efficiency we encourage you to apply! ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.