Manager Trainee INTERNships – SUMMER 2020
Opportunities in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont
Dead River Company meets the diverse energy needs of customers throughout Northern New England with over 1,000 employees and a commitment to our core values of integrity, caring and excellence. We currently have full time Summer Internship opportunities in our Manager Intern and Trainee Program. This internship is designed for third year college students entering their fourth year of college with an expected graduation in the Spring of 2021.
The program offers specialized training designed to help you apply the skills you’ve learned in the classroom with a strong, growing, and innovative company. The experience is ideal for students with a demonstrated interest in a business, logistics, retailing, and/or energy career path. Chosen candidates will work with experienced leaders in Dead River Company field operations who are responsible for successfully meeting our customer’s needs by supplying energy products and services in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Successful completion of this internship could lead to full-time employment for interested Interns who are able to meet our standards and seek to grow with our Company.
Our Internships are paid temporary positions; starting in early June and ending in mid-August. We expect a minimum 10 week commitment for qualified candidates and anticipate further opportunities in Dead River’s Management Trainee program will be open to those successfully completing this Summer Internship. Opportunities are currently available in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
We’re looking for the following:
- Current college students graduating no later than May/June 2021
- Business and Logistics Majors preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience is a plus
- A minimum 10 week commitment starting in June and concluding in August
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- The ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A detail orientation with strong organizational skills
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to multiple locations
- A focus on Safety!Dead River Company offers a competitive hourly pay rate. If you have interest in joining a company with a long history of stability and growth, please apply today! www.deadriver.com/careers