Maine Behavioral Healthcare is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life for the people of Maine. Collectively, we offer a wide range of mental and behavioral health services to positively impact the emotional and mental health of children, adolescents and adults. Maine Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be a member of the MaineHealth system.
MaineHealth offers great perks and benefits!
•Generous Paid Time Off
•Paid Parental Leave for Birth and Adoptive Parents
•Employee Discount and Wellness Programs
The Administrative Team Specialist (ATS) covers the front desk for the specified office by providing telephone coverage and financial/administrative support. The ATS greets all patients, alerts clinical staff of patient arrival, updates patient demographics, helps clients complete annual paperwork, and collects co-pays. This position is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and performing office duties for the Psychiatrist as assigned.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Customer service/patient experience orientation
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Proven time management
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Computer competency and ability to navigate multiple computer systems
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma is preferred. Associate’s Degree in Office Practices is preferred
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years of prior experience working in a healthcare, human services or business office setting is required
- Prior computer software experience using word processing, spreadsheets and databases is required