PCAL is part of our First Atlantic Healthcare family of nursing
and assisted living facilities, 100% Maine based and family-owned. We take pride in service to others, knowing
we make a difference in the lives of our seniors. For you
and your team members, our homes provide a rewarding career and sense of
purpose. What’s right for you? Top pay & benefits, stability,
flexibility, friendly atmosphere, passion for growth and advancement? Together we can find you that perfect fit.
Learn more about us at https://pcalmaine.com/
COMPETITIVE PAY SCALE*~
Wages range from $18.50- $22.00
(depending upon experience)
plus generous shift differentials
and incentives to work every weekend
accept a schedule of 30+ hours per week and receive...
ON BONUS UP TO $5,000***
GET YOUR SIGN ON BONUS NOW (paid biweekly)!
Pay On Demand Available; get paid daily!
WE HAVE PT AND FT OPENINGS ON ALL SHIFTS
Tuition reimbursement available
As you are caring for your Residents, you have:
Flexible shifts available, support for your education, Pay On Demand
(daily access to your paycheck) - we would love to hear what interests
- Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career with us!
- Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Flexible savings account, including medical and dependent care!
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off available to all employees
Retirement savings program with employer contribution!
- A great place to grow in the healthcare field!
As a CRMA, you will be part of creating a caring environment with
your clinical team, focusing on administering medications and treatments
to your Residents in an Assisted Living environment. Often you will
support your Residents with personal support needs as well, such as
light housekeeping. Enjoy one of the greatest benefits of working in an
Assisted Living environment - getting to know your Residents!
Not yet a CRMA, we will provide education for you you.
We have an on-site CRMA education program, if interested in becoming a
CRMA - we would love to speak with you about this opportunity -- apply
- High school diploma
- Not yet a CRMA, we will train you!
- The CRMA must have completed a training approved by the Department of Health and Human Services of no less than forty (40) hours.
- Experience with or desire to spend your work day caring for people, especially those who are older and/or chronically ill.
- Focus on a high-level of customer service.
- Ability to work with independence, flexibility, good judgment, verbal communication, creating a safe environment, positive customer relationships.
State of Maine requires Covid-19 Vaccination.