The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Wipfli LLP is currently seeking a Business Developer for our Financial Systems practice within our Tribal Industry. This individual will focus on selling mid-market cloud financial systems to new and existing clients of the firm, both regionally and nationally leveraging online capabilities.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for Sage Intacct, a cloud based financial solution.
- Conduct discovery calls to identify client’s requirements and desires in order to determine best fit and solution concept for presentation to the client.
- Prepare presentations and assist our sales architects with demonstration preparation to convey system capabilities and gain acceptance. Presales technical resources will be made available as needed.
- Scope projects and prepare proposals including statements of work and negotiate as necessary to close sales opportunities.
- Using Tribal industry and product knowledge, tailor Wipfli’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual client’s business needs
- Identifies opportunities for other Wipfli services and coordinates with industry leaders and subject matter experts to win business
- Track activities in CRM and completes related administrative functions to ensure client records are accurate and up to date
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual revenue goals
- 3+ years of experience selling mid-market financial systems to C-level executives
- Strong Business Analysis skillset with demonstrated ability to individually lead client meetings, solve problems, and make recommendations
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as in groups
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to effectively learn Wipfli offerings within initial training period
Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate’s unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $66,000 to $110,000. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals' skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, subject to participation rules and based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual and Firm performance.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Highlights include 8 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), dental and vision coverage, opportunity to enroll in HSA with potential Firm contribution and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include firm-sponsored basic life and short and long-term disability coverage, a 401(k) savings plan & profit share as well as Firm matching contribution, well-being incentive, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, family formation benefits, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. Voluntary benefit offerings include critical illness & accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal, long-term care, pet insurance, ID theft protection, and supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits programs is dependent on annual hours expectation, position status/level and location. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) matching and profit share
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy