At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
This position is within our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) practice, and with direction from our Client Success Manager, the Lead Client Success Consultant will oversee our Help Desk processes and team, deliver professional services to existing clients looking to extend and optimize their BC solution, support our major release process, and support our account management team.
- Oversee Support Desk and consultants, ensuring the team properly triages, provides resolution, monitors, and follows up on tickets with appropriate urgency, while also taking holistic views of clients, ensure escalation path is followed, provide direction and recommendations to the team, review and review metrics.
- Applying experience and knowledge while working with deployed clients to share best practices, identify functional gaps, gather functional requirements, recommend solutions including BC configuration, Apps and/or enhancements to meet business requirements.
- Deliver functional and technical services and support to our live BC clients
- Effectively coordinating with development resources to build and deliver custom solutions and integrations.
- Coordinating and engaging other BC functional and technical experts on resolving complex issues or requests, ensuring timely communication with client at all times
- Provide oversight, team building, training, and mentorship to other consultants.
- Foster team discussions on improving processes, tools, and documentation to provide the best client experience.
- Assist with our bi-annual major release process for our clients.
- Assist in an R&D capacity to anticipate and know market needs, stay on top of the BC roadmap and ecosystem (App partners), and prepare our team to effectively meet client needs.
- Support account management team, identify opportunities with clients, participate in annual business review and planning calls with our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Operations, Information Systems, or closely related field.
- Certifications in Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV development is preferred
- BC/NAV implementation experience and/or participation in at least 10 full life cycle implementations or 8+ years ERP implementation experience.
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application.
- Proficiency with reporting and data-based solutions relative to BC.
- Exceptional technical aptitude preferably with cloud solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to effectively present information from entry-level staff to C-level management.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality and detail, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed.
- Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by phone, video, or in-person.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities and handle numerous time-delicate client requests with multiple deadlines.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate’s unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $75,000 to $130,000. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals' skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, subject to participation rules and based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual and Firm performance.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Highlights include 8 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), dental and vision coverage, opportunity to enroll in HSA with potential Firm contribution and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include firm-sponsored basic life and short and long-term disability coverage, a 401(k) savings plan & profit share as well as Firm matching contribution, well-being incentive, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, family formation benefits, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. Voluntary benefit offerings include critical illness & accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal, long-term care, pet insurance, ID theft protection, and supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits programs is dependent on annual hours expectation, position status/level and location. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) matching and profit share
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy