To support and promote student success through collaboration with and support of student service departments and academic colleges.
- Collaborate with the Educational Advisory Board (EAB) and departments at UNE to maintain EAB Navigate platform.
o Consult weekly or as needed with EAB and UNE Information Technology Department for maintenance, upgrades, and implementation.
o Train Faculty and Professional Staff on utilizing the SSC Navigate Advising platform.
- Collaborate with Academic and Student Service departments to maintain and update student Navigate smart phone app
o Act as contact person for events and “To Do” lists.
o Coordinate regular schedule of User Polls.
o Collaborate with Student Affairs and Orientation Committee for student download of app.
- Coordinate and implement data analytics through EAB, and distribute results to appropriate academic and student service departments.
- Serve as a UNE liaison for EAB and provide Student Success Collaborative (SSC) quality control, engagement, updates and field questions/concerns.
- Organize EAB Navigate Super Users and Advisory Committee.
- Prepare and report recommendations for retention/graduation improvements to Provost, Deans and other leaders across the university as requested.
- Collaborate with CAS and WCHP Dean’s offices, Registrar, Information Technology and Institutional Research and Assessment to collect and analyze data in order to develop recommendations to improve retention, graduation and program completion.
- Collaborate with the Center of Academic Advising to develop annual outreach calendar.
- Partner with Registrar on issues involving registration, course offerings, overrides, etc., utilizing Platinum Analytics to identify and make recommendations to prevent bottlenecks and remove obstacles for completion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree required. General computer skills also required. Experience in student services (counseling, advising, or similar); excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; ability to organize, prioritize, problem-solve, collaborate and work independently; effective listening, probing, and assessment skills; are recommended.