At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
The Talent Management Senior Consultant participates in delivering client engagements and partnering with other OP service lines to include strategy, leadership, change, process improvement, training and other areas on service delivery and business development.
- Work service line leaders and Relationship Executives to scope projects, interpret client needs and deliver high quality TM and OP consulting solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with client’s internal project team(s) to complete the steps necessary to deliver on TM and OP engagement scope, such as:
- Gathering relevant data/information from multiple sources
- Conducting interviews, group discussions, and facilitating focus groups
- Building and administering qualitative (perceptual) surveys
- Reviewing, interpreting, and/or summarizing information and data for diverse audiences
- Communicating findings, opinions, recommendations, and results in multiple formats
- Demonstrates expertise in compensation review including competitive pay testing, structure design, compa-ratio research, financial impact, merit increase and salary structure movement trends, annual incentive plan design, and long-term incentive compensation.
- Conducts training on a variety of leadership and human resources topics and presents at select conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, I/O psychology, organizational communications, or a related field.
- 7-10 years in a Generalist HR or Organizational Development role.
- PHR, SHRM, or equivalent certification(s).
- Master’s degree is highly desired.
- Consulting experience preferred.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate’s unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals' skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, subject to participation rules and based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual and Firm performance.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Highlights include 8 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), dental and vision coverage, opportunity to enroll in HSA with potential Firm contribution and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include firm-sponsored basic life and short and long-term disability coverage, a 401(k) savings plan & profit share as well as Firm matching contribution, well-being incentive, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, family formation benefits, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. Voluntary benefit offerings include critical illness & accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal, long-term care, pet insurance, ID theft protection, and supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits programs is dependent on annual hours expectation, position status/level and location. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) matching and profit share
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy