Consumer Real Estate Finance Co. is looking to expand our team of mortgage professionals at our Biddeford, ME location. Please read on and consider if CREFCO might be a good fit for you!
We are local.
Each of our offices is strategically located to take advantage of what each location has to offer, allowing many of our employees to live and play close to where they work.
We are nationwide.
We have offices in Ohio, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Florida and Kentucky and provide personalized loan services to over half the states in the country.
We are proven.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB and excellent rating on Google and Zillow. We put an emphasis on training and customer service…and it shows!
We are professional.
Participation in local and national mortgage associations, as well as a strong emphasis on continuing education and self-improvement makes CREFCO a great place to grow.
We are fun.
Our office spaces are the perfect setting for focused work, open collaboration and monthly after-hours gatherings!
We are hiring.
If you are considering a change or looking to start a new career, send us your resume. We might be a perfect fit!
- Interest in learning about the mortgage lending business
- Personal integrity
- Drive for results
- Sales experience and aptitude for building trust
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of financial fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for assignments and the ability to consistently meet established timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
•Responding to customer interest from visitors to our website. All of our leads are "warm" leads or people that have come to our website with an interest in our products.
•Analyze options for these prospective home buyers in order to get them to purchase a home...many for the first time!
•Bring approved home buyers into our referral network, connecting them with approved realtors to take them home shopping.
•Accurately gather required information from clients and represent them throughout the process of purchasing their home from beginning to end.
- Competitive salary with unlimited earning potential
- Ability to earn bonuses and prizes
- Health insurance - Vision, Dental and Health
- Positive work environment
- Emphasis on continuing education, licensing, and personal growth
- We will train, guide and mentor you – giving you all the tools you need to be a successful Mortgage Loan Officer.
Company NMLS ID# (104621)