Flight Deck Pizza has been off to a roaring start – and we’re just getting started. If you love pizza, breweries and want to contribute to a fast-growing Maine business…well, you should read the rest of this job description!
Pizza Makers are the core of the FD Pizza team, responsible for using locally sourced ingredients to create the finest Maine Craft Pizza. Every member of the FD Pizza team is trained in all facets of the operation - from ingredient preparation, pizza assembly, wood-fired oven management, and customer service.
We have both FULL TIME and part-time opportunities available. As we work in a brewery environment, Pizza Makers should expect to be available evenings (until ~8:30p) and weekends, when we are most busy.
- Prepare pizza, accurately following recipes. You will have the opportunity to help develop creative menu specials that showcase seasonal ingredients from local farms.
- All things Maine Craft Pizza related, i.e., prepping ingredients, handling dough, managing orders, working in close quarters with others, keeping a clean and well organized kitchen etc.
- Cooking pizza and operating our copper-clad, Maine-built wood fired oven.
- Positively and professionally serve guests with top notch customer service.
- Team work makes the dream work. We work hard, and never forget how lucky we are to be working with pizza and beer!
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Hourly wage, plus tips - which combined, greatly exceeds typical retail/hospitality hourly wages.
- Brewery swag and beer allotments (must be 21+ years of age for these perks, obviously!)
- Shift meal of your choosing.
- Full-time positions have additional benefits, such as healthcare, retirement plan, and profit sharing. Additional details available upon application.
Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Flight Deck crew member!