Manufacturing Process and Test Engineering, Full Time
As the Manufacturing Test Technician for the organization your primary role is to test, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul a variety of electronic products. As the Test Technician you will accumulate and record electrical test data as required, for each product tested, calibrate and maintain test stations and equipment and you may help to develop new test fixtures and general department maintenance. As the Test Technician you must comply with all Quality Test processes and procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Manufacturing Test Technician
- You will test products per assigned process.
- You will maintain accurate records at all times.
- You will maintain an organized and clean work station.
- You will ensure that all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies are being followed.
- You will perform in-process and or final assembly tests.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have the ability to work alone and in a “Team” environment.
- You must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office.
- You must have good organizational and communication skills.
- You must have experience with maintaining and calibrating electronic test equipment
The education and experience of a successful candidate:
- Technical certification or appropriate experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.