Software Engineer, Munis HR
The Software Developer is responsible for coding, testing, and documenting application programs of varying size and complexity, working with accepted development department standards and procedures.
- Develop new application programs from established specifications or documented requirements.
- Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing up operational deficiencies in both previously released software and software slated for future release.
- Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide integration with applications developed internally and externally.
- Prepare and modify program and system documentation.
- Participate in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code
- Apply your creativity and problem solving skills to help satisfy customers and build yourself a successful career
- Work on high level projects that are viewed as strategically important to our future success (ask us about the technology stack)
- This position assumes a 4-year degree in computer science or engineering or comparable work experience.
- Database experience (SQL) is not required but is beneficial. If you don’t have experience, but have a drive to learn and exceptional people skills (plays well with others), we will train you
- Experience or knowledge of functional programming languages is assumed
Requisition Number: 45-18-349