MEMIC’s Summer Internship Program is 11 weeks filled with meaningful work, learning sessions and networking opportunities. Our goal is to help prepare our interns for their future careers by providing them with hands on experience related to their field of study. This is a paid internship and students can receive credit toward their degree. The program will begin on June 1st and end on August 14th. This internship will be full-time (37.5 hours per week).
The Underwriting Data Analytics intern will be responsible for supporting Underwriting operations by: data scrubbing, descriptive analytics, and Power BI visualization reporting. The intern will assist the Manager, Operations Services on other data related projects as needed.
- Assists the Manager, Operations Services, as well as the data analytics team, with data scrubbing, descriptive analytics, and Power BI reporting.
- Assists in data validation and cleanup in various departmental systems such as CRM.
- Supports other areas of the Underwriting department on data-related projects and initiatives.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or a related field.
- Proficiency in coding (various languages) preferred.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team.
MEMIC is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.