Lending Development Administrator
FUNCTION: Assumes direct responsibility for the on-boarding, continuing development and learning needs of Mortgage and Consumer lending employees. Utilizes adult learning philosophies to develop materials, facilitate courses and conduct assessments for both physical and virtual presentations. Responsible for all educational communications for new or enhanced products, processes, and systems. Develops and maintains reporting that supports the outcomes of educational objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for development, delivery and assessment of all training needs within Mortgage Origination including but not limited to mortgage systems, originations (sales and product,) and operations policies and procedures.
- Mentors new associates on their respective functions through the On-boarding program. Recommending to management when they are equipped to perform their accountabilities.
- Partners with Mortgage and Consumer leadership on a regular basis to determine training needs.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as evaluations on course and delivery effectiveness, and classroom surveys.
- Reviews Quality, performance, sales results to develop job tools/aides as necessary.
- Keeps current on federal and state lending regulations, investor requirements, bank policies
- Develops and maintains all department procedures to facilitate training and permanent reference resource.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy, committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of bank culture, goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
- Conforms to acceptable punctuality/attendance standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new challenges, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative – Takes independent action, operates as a pro-active self starter, acts on opportunities, and practices self-development
- Integrity/Ethics – Deals with others in a straightforward, honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys news good or bad
- Interpersonal Skills – Has good listening skills,
- Vision/Values – Supports company mission/values through daily actions and decisions, communicates the Bank’s vision, mission and values to others, and incorporates vision when planning
- College degree preferred with a major in Business, Finance or Adult Education
- 3+ years of experience in residential mortgage and/or consumer lending
- 2-3 years of proven facilitation skills
- High level of proficiency with Excel, emphasis on ability to create formulas for data manipulation
- Excellent and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge effective sales techniques.
- Works both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment with management, technical employees, internal clients, contractors, vendors and customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and facilitate meetings, handle multiple projects, changing priorities and concurrent deadlines.
Physical Demands/Conditions Requirements:
- General office environment.
- Moderate lifting (to 35 lbs.) required. Moderate reaching, walking, sitting and standing required.
- Travel required primarily in-state
- General office equipment.
External and internal applications, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on an individual basis.