As a Customer Service Supervisor you will be dedicated to creating an incredible experience for each customer. A Supervisor is responsible for coaching their team members to success and owns all quality and productivity metrics.
You will not only be a resource for our amazing customers but you will be the go-to person for your team!
*This position is for the evening shift.*
What is expected of you:
- You are a driven self-starter, proactive, and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- You have a user-driven perspective and advocate for amazing customer experiences.
- You aren’t afraid of a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
- You are comfortable working on multiple computer screens through the duration of your shift.
- You will be as comfortable coaching, as you are diving in and supporting our customers.
- You have a coaching philosophy that helps drive productivity while also supporting growth and development.
- You will handle the more challenging customer contacts in support of your team and maintain a close connection through direct interaction with our amazing customers.
- You will take a hands on approach to helping your team work with our customers on challenging issues.
- Your day will be spent with your team assisting customers, and coaching your team to deliver the best customer experience possible.
- You will use email, text, live chat, phones and any other systems or channels Company may implement.
- A Supervisor’s performance is measured based on hourly, daily, and weekly metrics. Your team attaining and exceeding these metrics will be your primary day-to-day focus.
- You are responsible for owning your team’s daily metrics. For example, average talk time, average resolution time, and customer satisfaction level.
- You will hold regular 1-on-1 sessions with each of your direct reports to discuss both productivity management as well as career development.
- Most importantly you are responsible for representing Company's values in all of your customer interactions!
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service
- Preferred bachelor's degree in a related field of study, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of metrics and how to leverage them to make informed decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Able to work at a fast pace; often with unscheduled interruptions
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.