Schedule: Regular Full-time
Practice Manager for Women's Health, Hancock County with practices in at Maine Coast Memorial Hospital and Blue Hill Memorial Hospital. Responsible for daily operations of the practices:
· Hiring and orienting
· Supervision of all staff
· Provider and staff scheduling
· Ensuring adequate coverage for the practices
· Maximizing patient access and provider productivity
· Support Best Practice model and standards
· Responsible for annual development
· Annual budget and monthly variance – Oversight of monthly practice operational budget
· Liaison between medical staff, support staff, hospital departments and administration for MCMH and BHMH
Bachelor's degree...OR associate's degree plus 4 years of relevant experience...OR high school/diploma plus 8 years of relevant experience required.
Experience with leading a multiple faceted organization required.
Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
Computer literacy required
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritize work load and manage two locations
Equal Opportunity Employment
Healthcare | Management