KMA Human Resources Consulting is growing and has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Consultant to join our team of HR professionals in the Augusta- Waterville, Maine area!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing team servicing a number of premier clients in New England. With over 15 years of excellence helping organizations reach their business goals by serving as their human resources (HR) partner, we assist businesses recruit, hire, compensate, train, and retain their workforce.
The Human Resources Consultant will deliver high quality advisory and administrative services to clients on a range of human resources (HR) issues, procedures, and policies consistent with employee best practices, legislation, and guidelines.
This position offers variable part time to full time hours and must be local to be available to work on site at client locations in the Augusta - Waterville Maine areas.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Consultant:
- Offer strategic guidance and advice to clients on employment and HR issues.
- Provide ongoing operations and administrative support for day-to-day HR administrative needs for staffing, onboarding, benefits and compensation, and employee relations.
- Complete HR projects including HR Assessments, policies and employee handbooks, employee surveys, performance management programs, and others customized to clients.
- Deliver HR related training.
Qualifications for the Human Resources Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, organizational development or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years of human resources generalist experience.
- HRCI or SHRM certification desired but not required.
- Ability to function in a multi-task environment, as part of a team and alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Must possess integrity and a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential issues.
- MS Office suite proficiency required.
- Ability to travel periodically to clients.
At KMA we recognize our employees have full lives, of which work is only one part. Backed by a collaborative and supportive team, our employees have greater work-life balance – which we understand is different for everyone. This uniquely flexible environment means our team members are less stressed, more fulfilled, and better equipped to contribute their strongest, most conscientious work for our clients.
At KMA, our maxim is: Do the right thing. For our clients, our fellow team members, and for ourselves.
Please provide cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
KMA Human Resources Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.