School Union #93, located in the beautiful, mid coast area of Maine, is looking for a dynamic leader who has an exceptional, innovative education vision and is able to continue moving our Union towards its goals.
School Union #93 is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Superintendent.
School Union #93 is prepared to offer a multi-year contract with an attractive compensation and benefit package, which is commensurate with experience and background. Start date is July 1, 2021.
• An engaged educational leader who will prioritize a positive, healthy climate in our schools for all staff and students.
• An experienced collaborator who will guide, inspire, and motivate district personnel and has proved abilities and skills in every aspect of school leadership and management.
• A visionary leader who models positive management and strong decision-making skills, and involves others to achieve continuous improvement in district programs and practices.
• A team builder and effective communicator with a compelling and well-articulated vision of excellence and community that is shared through mutual dialogue with all stakeholders.
• An administrator who will oversee and administer the use of all district facilities, property, and funds with a maximum of efficiency, and concern for their impact upon each individual student’s education.
School Union #93 consists of the towns of Blue Hill, Brooksville, Castine, Penobscot and Surry with a total enrollment of approximately 561 students in our PreK- 8 schools with Special Education services for students enrolled in grades K-12. We have five separate schools, boards and budget processes. You can view our website at: schoolunion93.org.
The Superintendent reports to the town school committees of Union #93 and the Union #93 Joint School Committee. He/she supervises all administrative and supervisory personnel of Union #93, and through those personnel, every employee of Union #93.
Application deadline: Thursday, April 15, 2021.
Interviews scheduled to take place Saturday, May 8, 2021.
Start date: July 1, 2021
To obtain an application, please contact:
School Union #93 Central Office
PO Box 630, 20 Hinckley Ridge Road
Blue Hill, ME 04614
An Equal Opportunity Employer