About the Opportunity
The Roux Institute at Northeastern University is seeking a part-time Coordinator of Customized Programs (approximately 15-20 hours per week) to perform a wide range of activities that support customized learning programs offered to employer partners by the Roux Institute. In this position the successful candidate will interact with many different departments within the Roux Institute and Northeastern University, as well as with partner companies and learners within the customized programs. As the Coordinator of Customized Programs, the successful candidate will support learners, partner companies and faculty by executing processes to make their experiences smooth and streamlined. Your contact with each of these stakeholders will clearly outline expectations, describe the process ahead and share next steps, so that there aren’t any surprises along the way.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Registration email follow up
- Attendance reports
- Badge requests
- Survey follow up
- Send and track Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and video releases
- Follow up with faculty and staff on outstanding deliverables
- Track faculty contracts
- Courseleaf requests (putting new courses into our online system)
- Coordinate in-person visits, events and courses including room registration, catering, check-in procedures, etc.
- Invoice creation
- oSchedule discovery, kick off and midpoint and final debrief meetings
Skills & Prior Experience
- Prior experience in an administrative or operations role is preferred
- Prior experience in a customer-focused setting (bank teller, sales associate, etc.) is preferred
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency (basic excel, PPT, Word, Outlook skills)
- Experience with the following software a plus: Salesforce, Smartsheet, Qualtrics
Key skills / dispositions
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a drive to succeed
- Adaptable and willing to adjust priorities quickly
- Customer focused
Maine with a hybrid work schedule
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/ for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University’s commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity.