Nimble Group Job Description
Reports To: CEO
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
WE ARE SEEKING a Partnership Coordinator to manage and support event sponsorships, partner communications, deliverables, outreach events, and service for the events we curate. The Partnership Coordinator works closely with the Director of Partnerships and reports directly to the CEO.
ABOUT US: Nimble Group is a Portland-based event planning organization that produces two HR-oriented conferences annually. Our mission is to curate unique conference experiences that cultivate progressive practices in the Human Resources and Employer community.
- Coordinate contracts for creative partnerships and sponsorship packages.
- Coordinate with Director of Partnerships to execute and report on new Sponsorship sales.
- Manage Sponsor service and deliverables at all events.
- Maintain a calendar of events for Director of Partnerships with meetings hosted by current and new trade association partners and their members.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications Team to create newsletter communications and eblasts to improve Sponsorship satisfaction and retention.
- Ability to travel for annual conferences, site visits, and client meetings as needed. (Travel <15%)
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to write clear and succinct messaging to convey information effectively.
- Tech-savvy, willingness to learn new skills and programs.
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in Humans Resources preferred.
- Proactive, organized, reflective, and not afraid to ask questions.
- Experience with CRM systems, social media platforms, and WordPress preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- Base Compensation: $20-25/hr, 40 hours guaranteed weekly
- Employer-paid Health and Dental insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- With an enforced 10-day minimum
- Work-from-Anywhere Philosophy
- We prefer candidates who work remotely within northern New England. However, for exceptional candidates willing to travel, a remote work environment within the United States is possible.
- Encouraged 4-Day Work Week
- As an event company, there will always be some peak periods, which is why we encourage a four-day schedule whenever possible. We don’t schedule any internal meetings (and do our best to avoid scheduling external ones) on Fridays, and encourage you to use that day however you like.
- A vibrant team that is creative, works hard, and logs off before 5pm.
- A business that is making a positive difference for the HR profession, Maine employers, and in the lives of their employees, with impact on neighboring communities.
- Producing conferences that are experiences, not just events, at beautiful locations such as the Samoset Resort and Omni Mt. Washington.
Nimble Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.