Member of Franklin Community Health Network
Board certified/eligible in anesthesia.
Franklin Anesthesia is a Franklin Memorial Hospital based and owned practice located in Farmington, Maine. The anesthesia position is a full-time, salaried position joining 3 anesthesiologists. Must be comfortable providing 100% anesthesia for own cases, as well as be able to keep up with rapid turnover of cases, and be fluid with changing surgical schedule daily. There also is no medically direction in this physician only practice.
Franklin Memorial Hospital is a 70-bed, acute care community hospital with a 50-member medical staff. Patient volume currently averages 2,000- 2,250 cases annually. Patient volume draws from a wide geographic region with 40,000 people. We have three operating rooms and one cysto room in our state-of-the-art facility. Anesthesia services include orthopedics, urology, general surgery, podiatry, ophthalmology, electroconvulsive therapy, OB/GYN, and labor-epidural service (no cardiac, vascular or neuro surgery). Procedures include central line/arterial line placement, emergency intubation, lumbar puncture, regional anesthesia (Ultrasound guidance training a plus), as well as conscious sedation. Call is one-in-three from home.
Franklin Anesthesia enjoys 13 weeks of vacation annually, excellent colleague interaction and relationships, equal say in decisions and a physician-only practice.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Offered
* Guaranteed base annual salary.
* Franklin Memorial Hospital provides malpractice coverage, professional memberships, re-certification fees and continuing education allowance.
* Thirteen weeks paid time off annually (includes paid time for CME).
* Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered annuity plan with investment options.
* Relocation allowance available.
* Education loan repayment available.
Contact: Donna Lafean, Provider Recruiter
Franklin Community Health Network/Maine Health