CourseStorm is a startup on a mission to streamline access to education. We’ve developed an impossibly simple platform for education programs to put their classes online, spread the word about their offerings, process registrations, and manage their programs.
We’re seeking a friendly, tech-savvy, and hard-working Account Executive to join our team. As a member of the Sales team, you will help guide prospects through the sales process and turn them into CourseStorm customers. You will work with both inbound and outbound identified prospects to discover their needs, show them how CourseStorm can solve their identified pain points and close the sale with performance tracking and routine reporting to the Sales Manager along the way.
To be an outstanding candidate you’ll have demonstrated the ability to be a self-starter requiring minimal direct supervision. You’ll be passionate about making a difference, detailed oriented, a team player, have concise communication skills and be coachable and flexible.
If you're a motivated person with a desire to work in an environment that is constantly evolving and would like to be given the resources and freedom you need to be successful, come join our team!
- Work both inbound and outbound prospects through the sales process
- Use a customer-centric sales approach to understand prospects’ business pains and their fit with CourseStorm
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets to drive revenue growth
- Learn CourseStorm’s product inside-and-out - Be the subject matter expert
- Understand competitive products and how we are positioned to them
- Use modern sales and marketing automation software to effectively manage a pipeline of prospective accounts.
- Lead remote product demos using online conferencing tools to communicate the benefits of CourseStorm to potential customers.
- Track activity and sales results in our CRM system and report on defined KPIs every week.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of sales or marketing related experience
- Extraordinarily hard-working (we have a big challenge ahead and are a fast-paced team, it takes a lot of effort to succeed here)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral - in person, on the phone and in online presentations using Zoom.
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic -- must be super organized and results-oriented
- Passionate about education and providing a high level of personal service to our clients.
- Excited to work at a startup company and contribute to its development and culture.
- Demonstrated success in overcoming challenges, thinking creatively and helping others
- Experience using HubSpot CRM
This is a full-time, base salary + commissions position with benefits. Remote candidates are accepted but will require occasional visits to our offices in Orono, ME.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Jeff Whitlow, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Account Executive