United Insurance is seeking a dynamic individual to join our agency located in Portland. To succeed in the Commercial Lines Assistant position, applicant should be self-motivated, able to multi-task, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess computer skills, be a good communicator, enjoy working with people and have the ability to manage detailed work with accuracy, while maintaining a positive attitude.
Working as a team member in the Commercial Lines Division, you will provide prompt, efficient, and superior customer service to effectively assist Commercial Lines Account Managers in managing commercial lines client accounts. The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a professional connection with the agency and clients.
- Process renewal policies and endorsements.
- Mail policies to clients.
- Assist with billing questions.
- Review applications to ensure all questions have been answered.
- Provide certificate of insurance to clients.
- Process client payments.
- Provide loss runs and MVR's to account managers.
- Quoting of policies under the guidance of an account manager.
- Scan and attach documents to files.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
We are looking for a person who will fit with our culture, come to work with a positive attitude and understand the importance of quality customer service.
Advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
While the ideal candidate will hold an active Maine P&C license, we will train the right individual and assist you in obtaining the P&C license. If unlicensed, it will be necessary to obtain a P&C license within 90 days of employment.
To be considered, please submit cover letter and resume.
As mentioned on the company profile, we provide a positive work environment, a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, group health insurance, disability insurance, Section 125 plan, 401(k) and more.