DONATION INTAKE ASSISTANT/DRIVER
$13.00 - $14.00/hour
Catholic Charities Maine Threads of Hope in Portland has an On-Call opening for a Donation Intake Assistant/Driver. The Intake Assistant/Driver is responsible for driving the donation warehouse manager on local Maine routes to and from donors’ homes for furniture pickups in an efficient, safe and courteous manner. Time will also be spent with the donation warehouse manager at the store warehouse space. This position is On- Call with the option of part time after 3 months of consistent work.
- Loading and unloading donated furniture daily
- Maintaining an organized work environment and alerting management to truck maintenance
- Assisting the donation warehouse manager and store manager, as needed
- Must have a clean driving record
- Flexible with scheduling
- A professional self-starter who holds themselves accountable
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Must have previous work experience sufficient enough to indicate an ability to undertake this position
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unaided
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer
Click Here to Apply Online