If you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere, with incredible talent, and exciting potential, then Baker Newman Noyes is the place for you. BNN‘s commitment to do the right thing, provide exceptional client service, care about others, win as a team, and our passion for learning and growth offers a one-of-a-kind professional experience.
With over 250 employees throughout New England in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, BNN provides expert accounting and tax services, healthcare consulting, and business and technology advisory services to a variety of clients with special focus on banking and financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit, public sector entities, privately held and family-owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. BNN is an independent member of Baker Tilly International.
We are a regional firm with New England roots and a global reach, and we are looking to add a Marketing Manager to our team. This position will be based in the Portland office, working remotely until the Portland office re-opens.
Description of Roles and Responsibilities
The BNN Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of all marketing plans, proposals, and initiatives for a range of the firm’s service lines and industry groups. Brings an established marketing skillset having worked cross-functionally developing marketing plans, delivering campaigns, managing advertising and PR efforts, publishing articles and blogs, managing a proposal process, and generating a professional social media following for prior companies. This position works collaboratively with the firm’s management and leadership teams and its partners to achieve the firm’s goals as outlined in the marketing strategic plan, and report on marketing and business development results and ROI. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Responsible for managing the activities and day-to-day business of the marketing department team. Demonstrates a creative, collaborative team player approach.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field, plus 5 years combined experience in marketing, advertising, campaign planning, lead generation, proposal development or related areas, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Expertise with CRM, Google Analytics, WordPress, marketing automation software, social media platforms and campaign management, including measurement, reporting and analysis.
- Requires proficiency in MS Office applications
Position Requirements and Expectations
- Contribute to the development of overall marketing strategies designed to build awareness of the BNN brand and generate leads
- Provide input into marketing strategy including advertising, PR, business development and pursuit process, audio, video, print and on-line assets
- Primary point of contact for external marketing firm, ensuring projects are on-track, feedback is timely, marketing messages are appropriate, and decisions are data-driven
- Manage the firm’s relationship with public relations firm, ensuring PR efforts are aligned with overall strategy, effective, and within budget
- Manage Senior Coordinator to deliver exceptional events, produce newsletters and other client communications, manage client email marketing lists, maintain website and promotional materials, update photography
- Manage Coordinator to produce high quality proposals, presentations and pitch materials, maintain active social media presence, respond to requests for sponsorship ads, prepare client satisfaction lists for surveys
- Maintain Marketing Pipeline and Proposal Pipeline
- Redesign and manage pursuit/proposal process, provide guidance and expertise in proposal development and pitches
- Oversee redesign of marketing materials to reflect look and feel of website
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of website content and marketing material content, in alignment with BNN communication strategy
- Manage development of audio, video, print and on-line assets
- Compile and share regular summaries and assessments of marketing efforts
- Will learn BNN inside and out, and can speak fluently about our core competencies and capabilities as a company
- Stay current on industry trends, competition
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to develop strong cross-functional working relationships with multiple departments
- Ability to anticipate and provide prompt resolution on issues, and drive consensus among divergent groups
- Focused on quality and delivery of results as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing activities
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibility
- Desire to grow the firm's business
- Strong writing and proofing skills a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills
- Ability to travel and work extended hours at times to support marketing goals
- Provides timely, honest and constructive feedback and serves as a formal and/or informal career mentor as appropriate
- Participates in firm events, including recruiting events, education seminars, business development efforts, and other areas
- Participates in firm educational opportunities, and takes part in the delivery of training, as appropriate
- Motivates staff through professional and technical reputation, enthusiasm and positive attitude
BNN strongly believes in maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life. We support this through a variety of benefits, including:
- 20-30 days of vacation time
- 5 sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- 6-week paid parental leave
- Health, Dental, Pet, Vision, Disability and Life Insurances
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with company match
Baker Newman Noyes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To learn more, please visit our website, www.bnncpa.com