Licensed Electrician with commercial experience needed for well-established Electrical Contractor. Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, willing and able to adapt to a wide variety of electrical applications.
- Must hold a Maine Electrician License
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the NEC
- Demonstrate a practical knowledge of common tasks including wiring, grounding, interconnection, permitting, and inspections
- Must be willing to work in the surrounding area’s Brunswick, Portland, Rockland, Waterville, as well as others.
- First Aid preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30 preferred
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Termi Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer contribution