We are looking for a passionate, talented and creative art director to join the Blaze team. Working in conjunction with agency leadership, the art director will concept, develop, design and implement integrated marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients. The art director works in concert with in house and freelance creative teams. The ideal candidate is creative, passionate about marketing and utilizes brand and consumer insights to drive innovative visual creative solutions that yield strong business outcomes. This person will have experience with both print and digital design and have a constant desire to learn more about client industries.
- Partner with agency leadership, copywriters and strategists in the production of creative work
- Take work from concept to final execution within established deadlines
- Have a knowledge of advertising production across print, direct mail, digital (banners, emails, social etc.), video so that strong solutions and accurate timeline estimates can be created for jobs
- Design client-facing presentations and decks with a creative use of infographics and information design
- Manage and promote smooth workflow and communication between internal agency functions and between agency and client
- Uphold quality standards for the agency
- Maintain complete routing files for all projects
- 5+ years of experience in an advertising/creative/agency environment
- Strong visual/conceptual and graphic design skills
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Experience with other visual design and/or wireframing tools a plus.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills along with an openness to feedback
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, solid time management skills
- Openness and curiosity; a genuine desire to learn about our clients’ businesses and remain current on industry trends
- Collaborative — Possess an innate desire to make everyone better. Blaze has curated a team of smart, talented and adventure-minded individuals who understand the importance of what they do, without losing sight of the big picture.
- Ego-free — Check it at the door. Come prepared to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Results Driven — You are critical to our client’s success and know how to always bring it back to the results.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity - The path forward can sometimes look more like bushwhacking. You’re comfortable creating structure and defining best practices along the way.
Blaze Partners values diversity in backgrounds and experience. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an anti-racist organization. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status.