Old Town, ME
Direct Client/Patient Care
Full Time, M-F Days
Req # 35215
The Case Manager is primarily responsible for case coordination, collaboration with inter and intra department systems and provision of information regarding assigned residency caseload. Provide professional management of assigned caseload. Assist as needed with case information access and distribution. Develop working relationships with legal guardians, providers, school districts and/or larger system agencies.
LSW licensure or a Bachelors degree in Human Services or related field preferable.
Experience with case management, larger systems and/or direct casework highly encouraged.
Provide professional management of individual cases including securing and/or providing information with appropriate releases (brokerage); facilitating identified monthly case reviews (advocacy); building relationships with clients, legal guardians, providers, school districts and/or larger support systems (networking); monitoring quality of care as evidenced by consumer feedback (service provision).
Perform all assigned administrative tasks relating to the coordination of cases including but not limited to facilitating Service Team and Case Review meetings, arranging visits, maintaining phone records, accessing services via the referral process and providing transportation.
Work as a member of the Service Team and/or Pupil Evaluation team to enhance and improve the quality of services provided possibly through education and/or teaching opportunities.
Maintain knowledge of the various treatment resources within the state of Maine; Assist with resource development including the development of natural support systems.
Operationalize the model of care as evidenced by role modeling, liaison with larger systems, facilitating quality improvement and customer relationships.
KidsPeace is the employer of choice in the mental and behavioral healthcare field. As a KidsPeace associate, you can expect the following:
· Competitive compensation structures and the opportunity for associates to gather valuable practical experience and advance careers much more quickly than at other providers.
· Generous paid time off that we actively encourage our associates to use which promotes a work/life balance.
· Tuition assistance and a student loan forgiveness program to ensure that when you work to improve your ability to help our clients, you can rely on KidsPeace to support you.
· Comprehensive benefits package including life and disability insurance as well as pet insurance!
· An organizational culture filled with respect and the comradery of like-minded colleagues who live the mission to Give Hope, Help and Healing to Children, Adults and Those Who Love Them.
KidsPeace is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workforce diversity.
Healthcare | Education